Join the hybrid seminar ‘from Farm to Fork’ China on Wednesday 22nd February
During the hybrid seminar ‘from Farm to Fork’ knowledge is shared about:
- Market trends in China and the Netherlands
- The retail sector and value chain in China and the Netherlands
- Greenhouse technologies and solutions to grow better crops more sustainably
- Operation of modern greenhouses
- How to create bilateral business opportunities and strengthen cooperation among governments, enterprises, and education.
Be inspired by speakers of:
- Shanghai Vegetable and Edible Fungi Industry Association
- C-Fruits Union
- Dingdong Cayman Ltd.
- Shuifa Group
- Bayer- de Ruiter Seeds
- Food Ventures
The Farm to Fork hybrid seminar is a must-attend for Chinese growers, governmental departments, education and training institutes, and individuals active in the field of protected horticulture industry chain in China and the Netherlands.
It is organized by PIB NL Protected Agri Alliance China and the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in China, and the Consulate General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Shanghai and co-organized by the Shanghai Vegetable and Edible Fungi Industry Association.
Deel dit artikel: